Roy Kiecke was born in Livingston, Texas, and grew up in Bellville, Texas. He received a Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in 1978 and a Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree in 1981, both from the University of Texas.
Roy is Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in the area of Estate Planning and Probate Law and is a Certified Public Accountant.
Roy is a member of the Travis County Bar Association, the State Bar of Texas, and the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants. He serves on the advisory board of Candlelight Ranch and is also a frequent speaker on estate planning topics.Roy’s practice focuses primarily on:
- Complex estate planning for families and closely held businesses
- Representing clients involving personal and business income tax returns
- Representing buyers and sellers in the purchase or sale of various types of businesses
Roy and his wife, Linda, have two children, Jeff and Krista. When he is not practicing law, Roy enjoys boating on Lake Travis, golfing and spending his time outdoors.Education & Certifications:
- Board Certified, Estate Planning and Probate Law, 1995
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 1981
- Certified Public Accountant, 1983
- University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A. 1978
- Texas, 1981