You could take care of their day-to-day financial tasks yourself, if you have the time and live close. But if you
don't, you may want to consider hiring a professional to help.
With our elder care services, you get the help of a caring, honest and knowledgeable professional. Someone on your
team, looking out for your loved one's best interest.
Your loved ones get assistance with their daily finances and business duties and you are kept informed of every step
we make. That way, you always know that your family member's needs are being met.
Whether your loved one is no longer entirely independent or simply needs extra help to enjoy their lives, you get
help in any of the following areas...
- Reviewing and paying household bills, budgeting, and record keeping.
- Assistance with check writing and checkbook balancing.
- Making sure money is received, receipted, and deposited.
- Offering second opinions regarding household issues and unexpected situations.
- Handling day-to-day financial transactions such as home repairs, routine maintenance, and emergency medical
- Planning retirement account distributions and safeguard against improper
- Organizing and reviewing personal, financial, and legal documents to determine what needs to be
- Preparing an inventory of personal assets and investments.
- Identifying and planning their retirement income, needs, and goals.
- Determining current and long-term cash flow needs by analyzing income and expenses.
- Addressing questions about lifestyle, Social Security, pensions, Medicare, and long-term
- Monitoring investment portfolio and other assets in conjunction with their investment
- Preparing, planning and filing income, trust, gift and estate tax.
- Providing referrals to local services and agencies.
- Arranging proper level of care, transportation, and caregiver assessment.