Britanny Tubbs, CPA
Britanny Tubbs is from the Pacific Northwest and holds a CPA license in both Washington and Texas. She attended the University of Washington, graduating in 2005 with a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, with a concentration in finance. After working directly under the CFO of a Seattle-based golf company, she wanted to explore her interest in accounting. She returned to the University of Washington as a Postbaccalaureate student to complete the accounting concentration. In 2008,
Britanny graduated from the University of Washington’s Masters in Professional Accounting Program. Britanny was recruited by all of the ‘Big 4’ accounting firms, and chose to begin her career with Deloitte & Touche. Working in Audit, Britanny served on several major engagement teams for some of Deloitte’s top clients, including Microsoft.
In 2010, Britanny relocated to Austin, TX and started a family. She began working with local businesses, helping to develop sound accounting systems and processes. In early 2016, Britanny joined Vacek, Kiecke, and Colmenero, LLP. She assists clients with the preparation of individual, corporate, partnership, fiduciary, and nonprofit tax returns.
Britanny enjoys tax research and helping clients to resolve more complex tax issues. Her audit background, as well as experience working with business owners and internal accounting departments, brings a unique perspective to tax work. Current Position:
- Certified Public Accountant
- University of Washington, Masters in Professional Accounting, 2008
- University of Washington, B.A. in Business Administration (accounting & finance concentrations), 2005
- Deloitte & Touche – Seattle, WA
- Access Golf – Seattle, WA
- Merrill Lynch (intern) – Bellevue, WA
- 2008 Costco/KPMG RFP Project Award
- Masters in Professional Accounting Thesis Honorable Mention
- 2007 Boeing Company Management Accounting Writing Competition Award
- Recipient of the Susan Hanses Fund for Undergraduate Business Scholarship and Washington Promise Academic Scholarship