Diane Swinney, CPA
Diane is proud to be a fourth generation Austinite. She is a certified public accountant and has been with Vacek, Kiecke & Colmenero, LLP since December 2008. Before joining the firm she owned her tax and accounting practice for 19 years.
Diane assists clients with the preparation of individual, corporate, partnership, nonprofit and fiduciary tax returns. She also provides tax planning strategies to the firm’s clients. In addition, she aids clients with payroll concerns. She also represents clients with matters before the IRS, including audits and other IRS issues.
Diane graduated with a B.B.A. degree in office administration from the University of Texas in 1970 where she was a member of the Longhorn Band and Tau Beta Sigma. She became a licensed CPA in 1988. She has two children and five grandchildren.Memberships and Honors:
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Recipient of Joe Koen Award for outstanding graduate in office administration, University of Texas, 1970
- Inducted in Austin Sports Hall of Honor in 1999 for volunteer work with youth sports
- Lifetime member of University Hills Optimist Club