Mitchell Howington, CPA
Mitchell Howington, a native Texan and 1982 graduate of University of Texas, brings his 30 plus years of tax work and business management to Vacek, Kiecke & Colmenero, LLP.
Mitchell’s history includes C.F.O./Controller for a growing healthcare provider in Houston, as well as the Director of Finance for a pediatric medical and dental group in Austin. In addition to his management duties, he has an extensive background in the preparation of personal, corporate, partnership and trust tax returns having worked in public accounting for many years.
Mitchell’s honesty, expertise and dedication to his trade provide the best service possible. His drive to stay current with ever-changing tax laws guarantees the best outcome for our clients and a relationship of trust.CURRENT POSITION:
- Certified Public Accountant
- Taxation and tax planning
- University of Houston – University Park
- Masters of Business Administration
- University of Texas at Austin
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Carousel Pediatrics, Austin, TX
- Director of Finance
- U.S. Imaging/East Side Surgery Center/Fort Bend Surgery Center, Houston, TX
- Chief Financial Officer/Controller
- Hendricks Management Company, Spring, TX
- Tax Accountant